Asbestos is to be removed from all schools and public buildings by 2035
- MPs demand for a law to ensure that all schools and public building are rid of asbestos by 2035
- They are calling for rented homes, firms and public premises built before the year 2000 to be inspected by 2022.
- The Occupational Safety and Health group have requested for an asbestos eradication law to ensure that killer dust is inexistent by 2035
- They want to implement a programme for workplace inspections and for house sale surveys to ensure that asbestos is managed if present
- The Asbestos Timebomb campaign demands for a public register of asbestos surveys of all public buildings, compensation for victims, and a £10million national Centre for Asbestos-Related Diseases
R B Asbestos regularly implement asbestos surveys, tests and management plans for public buildings.