Would you like to join our Surveying team?
R B Asbestos Consultants are a well-established and fast growing business, who provides asbestos surveys, management, training and advice to property owners, businesses and other organisations throughout the UK.
We are looking for an experienced Asbestos Surveyor to join our team.
The role will suit a confident individual with good communication skills. The successful candidate will be responsible for inspecting buildings for asbestos in accordance with legislation guidance and company procedures.
With at least 5 years’ experience, the successful applicant will need to hold the following BOHS certification as a minimum, have extensive relevant experience in asbestos surveying duties and have a good working knowledge of current legislation and HSG264:
- P402 Survey
- P405 Management
- S301 Asbestos and Other Fibres (preferred but not essential)
- Management & Refurbishment/Demolition Asbestos Surveys
- Sampling in accordance with HSG264
- Report writing/accurate data uploading
- Advising clients of asbestos liabilities and management
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be prepared to work nationwide
- Be adaptable, courteous, organised, and self-motivated – prioritising workload accordingly
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills
- Hold a full clean driving licence
- Have or be prepared to apply for police clearance and positive vetting clearance
In return, our family friendly, growing company offers an attractive remuneration package including:
- Competitive salary (salary commensurate with experience)
- Discretionary bonus pay
- Mobile phone
- Mileage allowance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Excellent holiday entitlement
The company works hard but also recognises that work life balance is important to everyone. We are an equal opportunities employer, glad to receive applications from anyone with the necessary skills and experience mentioned above, regardless of sexual orientation, sex, race, age, gender or disability.
If you would like to work in a busy, successful business for a caring employer, please apply, we’d like to hear from you.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org