Memberships and Accreditations

Protect your Leeds property from asbestos

RB Asbestos Surveyors are specialists in providing asbestos surveys and asbestos management plans within all building types, for both the domestic and commercial sectors across Leeds and West Yorkshire.

Our focus is to provide all our clients in the Leeds area with professional, competitive and prompt asbestos surveys, alongside additional services including asbestos management, testing, training, consultancy and testing. Carried out at a time to suit you, we will help you remain legally compliant and keep your workers safe under the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012.

Offices, factories, warehouses and schools are just an example of some of the sectors we’ve worked in, helping businesses comply with asbestos and health and safety regulations.

Helping businesses manage asbestos efficiently

RB asbestos also conduct asbestos surveys in these other areas of West Yorkshire:-

  • Bradford
  • Batley
  • Halifax
  • Harewood
  • Huddersfield
  • Keighley
  • Wakefield
  • Todmorden
  • Otley
  • Wetherby
  • Ilkley
  • Haworth
  • Harrogate
  • Holmfirth
  • Knottingley
  • Bingley
  • Dewsbury
  • Morley
  • Pontefract
  • Calderdale
  • Castleford
  • Shipley
  • Brighouse
  • Boston Spa
  • Cleckheaton
  • Sowerby Bridge
  • Normanton
  • Featherstone
  • Tadcaster

RB Asbestos have over 30 years’ experience in the asbestos services industry, valuing all our clients, both large and small across Leeds and West Yorkshire. View our asbestos compliance services and find out what we can do for your property.



Receive support from an asbestos specialist in three easy steps!
Fill in our simple enquiry form or give us a call
Discuss your requirements with a dedicated member of our team
Receive your fast, FREE, no obligation advice
View our full range of asbestos services in Leeds

Our specialist Surveyors work with individuals and businesses in Leeds and across West Yorkshire who need one or an array of different asbestos services, including asbestos surveys and testing.

Helping Local Businesses -

RB Asbestos protect many businesses from asbestos

  • Lancashire NHS logo
  • McDonald's Logo
  • Cygnet logo
  • Stobart logo
  • Lambert Smith Hampton logo
  • Edmundson electrical logo
  • North West Ambulance logo
  • Amazon logo
  • The Manchester College
  • The Original Factory Shop Logo
View our case studies

Frequently Asked Questions

Finding the right service for your property is vital, in order to keep the individuals in your property safe from asbestos. If you’re unsure about the asbestos service you need or would like more details regarding our asbestos surveys, then our experts are on hand to answer any questions or queries you may have. For now, take a look at RB Asbestos’ most frequently asked questions regarding asbestos surveys in Yorkshire for any further information.

Is an asbestos survey required by law in Leeds?
Under the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 , property owners in Leeds and West Yorkshire must have an asbestos survey in place, if the property was constructed prior to the year 2000.
How much does asbestos management cost in Leeds?
The cost of an asbestos management plan will depend on the size of the property and the location it’s in, as they vary each time. An RB Asbestos management plan will detail how you keep staff and contractors safe within the building and comply with all relevant legislation. For more information, visit our asbestos management service.
What is an asbestos survey?
An asbestos survey is a visual inspection of the building and sampling of materials that are likely to contain asbestos. All non-domestic properties built before the year 2000 are required to have one. If you need an asbestos survey for your Leeds property, enquire now and speak to one of our specialist surveyors.
Does the council remove asbestos?
West Yorkshire is a metropolitan county, therefore there are many separate councils which cover the areas in West Yorkshire. Local councils do not remove asbestos. So for Leeds specifically, you will need to contact your local council.